Referral Program Restrictions
Leaf / snow referral
- Each year the drawing will be completed the first day of spring.
- Do not need to be a customer to be entered into the drawing.
- Referral definition: an individual or additional address for existing client (rental home) who has not been a client any time prior to the service being referred.
- In order to receive credit for referral either the current customer or the referred customer must notify us prior to the service being scheduled and/or completed.
- The referred customer must purchase either a leaf or snow removal service and pay for said service in order to be added to the drawing.
- Current Employee's are not eligible for this program.
- In order to use the $250 credit the location must be within the current operating service area of Chesterfield Lawn Services, LLC.
- $250 credit is for services only, not products. Example service-mowing, leaf removal, aeration. Example product- irrigation heads, compost top dressing, mulch. However partial credit can be applied to these services. Mulch the cost of service could be deducted from the total mulch installation. If client that wins is a contracted customer the total amount could be applied to the contract value.
- Credit to account is only for one service. i.e. for mowing it would be for only one service visit, not a total of $250 of mowing at $75 each visit.
- $100 gift card will be mailed within 10 business day of drawing.
- Changes to the referral can be changed at any time for any reason.